A niche is just a fancy word they use in the mmo (make money online) world. The meaning of the word ‘niche’ is somethin along the lines of a ‘subject’. A narrowed down version of a ‘subject’ within the market of products and services. Let’s say you have broad subject like ‘beauty’, ‘skin care’ is a more narrowed down version from that subject so ‘skin care’ would be a niche.
Why A Niche?
Why is this word used in the mmo business? Well when you set up an online business you are going to start by choosing your niche before you actually build anything. With my first online business I choose the niche; Laser Hair Removal and later added Skin Care to my website niche. If you want to get an idea of what that looks like and how, maybe your website could look like, once you set up your own online business, just Click Here.
Keep It Contained
Normally you want to stay closest to your ‘Niche’ and not venture outside of that too much. You want to create a presence on the internet where it’s clear what your website can offer for someone who is visiting. If your niche is ‘lawn mowers’ and you start to publish posts on that website about hair dryers, not only your visitors will get confused, the actual search engines who will show your website to visitors will too.
So important tip; stay as closest to your niche as possible and contain your content to your chosen niche.
Knowing Where To Look
Once you’ve chosen your niche, the rest will follow. You can now start building your website and write content to publish on your website. To do all this sounds really easy and in theory it really is, but knowing how and where to start is always the hardest part. So I wanted to be that little but of guidance for anyone wanting to start their own online business.
I, myself, started with following along this free training, just click that purple link above and that will take you to the same platform I still use to this day. They offer their entire training for free, which I haven’t found anywhere else. Normally training platforms ask crazy amounts of money for their training. I hope you haven’t payed anything yet at other places because the information is out there for free, you just need to know where to look:)
I truly am so grateful I found that training and didn’t pay thousands of dollars for information that is offered Here for free. I highly recommend. And If you don’t want to follow a training, maybe because you already have some knowledge about setting up a WordPress website and you just need a check-list of the things you need to do; then here you go. I will list all the things you need to do when you want to start your own online marketing business. To learn more about the mmo lingo Click Here.
- Choose your niche
- Buy a Website Domain (name)
- Start to build the layout of your website
- Start writing content for your website, just like this post for instance
- Join affiliate proframs to create conversions
- Make sure to use the Plug-In: All in One SEO to optimize your search engine visibility
- Keep creating content and use your affiliate links but not too many because it will hurt your SE visibility
- Create content with ‘key words’ with low competitive numbers so your website will climb the SE ladder
- Don’t give up. Don’t stop. Just because you’re not making money right away, doesn’t mean it won’t happen later
- If you’re having a hard time keeping up with this list or still don’t know how to get started, I really have to advise you to try out that free training I keep droning on about haha, sorry it’s just such a good training and it’s free so you can’t go wrong.
Thank You For Stopping By;)
I hope this post has helped some of you get started on there online marketing journey and maybe you even made that choice to start that free training. Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions about this or any questions about the training. I will be there for you every step of the way, I did the exact same training so I am confident I can help you out anywhere with anything!
Nice to meet you and even if you don’t have any questions, just come say hi in the comments down below:)
X- Iris G.